On this page you will be able to find all of the advanced 5:00 workouts. The workouts are all 6:00 in length or less, and the video length is 8:00 or less. These workouts are considered advanced. You have to have a base of fitness and strength to get the most out of these. But each workout is still based on interval training or a ‘do-what-you-can’ type of work, so a beginner still would be able to do this type of workout. The workouts are not in any particular order, just the order that I shot them in.
- goal of these workouts is to provide a highly skilled athlete and/or advanced fitness level with a quick, time-efficieint workout
- Workout will only last 5:00. A high level 5:00 (minimum) warm-up is recommended
- This is only for advanced level fitness levels or higher
- Lower fitness levels will not get a good enough stimulus or workout
- But welcome to try it
- Tutorial provided will take you through each workout. Progressions and regressions are provided as well.
- Equipment needed will range from body weight, bands, kettlebells, stability balls, medicine balls or other weight for added resistance
- Workouts are in phases of 20. This is so you can keep track of the ones you do better.
- Schedule is up to you. Can do everyday. Is recommended to mix some longer workouts in, but the training effect from these workouts will be suffiecient for muscle gain and fat loss. It just won’t be as high as some of the other workout genre’s due to the time. It just depends on training goals what you are looking for.
If you don’t know where to start please visit the FAQ- ONLINE FITNESS BOOTCAMP.
See you on the forum. Also please leave a comment on the workout pages. I always like to hear what you thought about the workout.